When completing my monthly reset this month, I decided I wanted to schedule some self love dates.
By now we all know the benefits of a little self love… taking the time to do the things that bring you joy, put a spark in your heart and light your fire is literally good for your health! Its a fact!
So without going over all of the reasons why self love is great (which I am sure you have already read about), I wrote a list of 50 things I plan to do on my self love dates! I hope they inspire you to take the time to go on some of your own self love dates!
50 ideas for your own Self Love Date
Go see a movie by yourself
Go somewhere and read a book
Watch the Sunrise with a breakfast picnic
Go on a solo road trip
Have a solo photoshoot
Go for a solo paddle board
Do a puzzle with wine
Self care day – face masks, nails, bath etc
Have a sensual selfie date! Put on your sexiest undies and take some sensual photos or hire a professional to make you look killer
Go to the markets and buy yourself flowers
Sign up for a class e.g. pottery, painting or cooking class
Spend an hour browsing in a book shop
Make a vision board for one of your goals
- Make a fort, get snacks and binge watch Netflix
- Download a meditation app and go to town (as in just do the meditations.. I’m not being literal here)
- Go to your local coffee shop or a park or somewhere new and get lost in a good book
- Find a spot outside and take out all your art supplies and just make art in nature!
- Go on a hike
- Get up early, prepare some tea or coffee in a flask and go somewhere to see the sunrise
- Get a tattoo!
- Set up a magical candle lit bubble bath
- Put on a playlist you love and have your own disco! Dance till you can’t wipe the smile off your face
- Book a spa day or visit a salt cave
- Redecorate or rearrange a room in your home
- Clean out and create the pantry of your Pinterest dreams
- Write a list of all the things you want in life
- Figure out what your values are
- Get a mani pedi, a facial or a massage
- Start a herb garden or go plant shopping
- Go to a yoga or meditation class or go to a trampoline park or skating rink
- Take a tour of your city and take photos like a tourist
- Go on an adventure – e.g. find your towns closest land pillow and go there!! They are so fun!
- Create your own personal sound tracks for different moments in your life e.g. Cleaning montage playlist
- Write in your diary / journal
- Listen to some good TED Talks on topics that interest you… or that you know nothing about
- Go on a walk and listen to podcast
- Go to the beach for a swim
- Volunteer doing something that’s meaningful to you
- Go buy yourself a sex toy and play with it! <3
- Light all of the candles you can find and play with some tarot cards or affirmations
- Write a list or a list of lists you want to create!
- Draw a mind map of your life
- Google a topic you know nothing about but are curious about
- Find a cute diner and order a milkshake
- Get dressed up and stay home – I mean take some selfies too so it’s documented how good you look
- Cuddle your dogs or visit someone who owns dogs so you can cuddle them (unless they are not cuddly dogs… then maybe play fetch or just pat them)
- Go to an art exhibit or museum
- Have a tea party for one – use your good china or go find a cute tea cup and saucer from the thrift shop first and then drink tea (or champagne) in your fancy tea cup
- Read in bed
- Write a letter for yourself to read in 10 years
® In Bursts of Colour blog ® all rights reserved